50% Discount in Alta Moda

November 03, 2016

Wohoo!!!! When we heard abt the 50% discount in fabric shopp what is the reaction of yourss ??
Excited ??🙌 Sad ??😓 Or joyful ?😄

Alta Moda 1st floor

Me like sad at first bcs I don't have a plan to buy a thing like fabric ;;;; I remember of my cosplay project's list but seems I'm not really interest to buy a thing .
I want to save money for future use. And I neither have a plan to buy a new wig or cosplay stuff .
And that day was come !
The day that forced me to spend money to make clothes for show ! Long dress man ! Long dressss~ I was not lucky for lottery business , so we (me and my friends) signed up for a show and there we had to take a written paper for a  clothing should you make to show and me got the "Long Dress" /omgomgomg/
I'm lil bit dissapointed at first, bcs we forced to join the event and also made garments obtained from lottery paper 😣 it's bit unffair for me 😓
pict from 2nd floor fabric's shop
I saving the money and the nominal numbers large enough for me . Huhuhuhu I want to spent less money and here I heard the 50% discount from Alta Moda.
6meters of Jaquard, I just pay 50% from the normal price.
This fabric shop is really huge, consists of a four storey building in the Central Park Kuta and ya they owned the building . 

So the first we visited the 2nd floor bcs that's cotton area, the 3rd floor is saten, chiffon and the other, the 4th floor is for brocade . We left the 1st floor for the last !! The first floor is consist of stretchy fabric~ and the cashier is also here 👀
2nd floor fabric's

We're six ppl . Young and energic girl who will enjoy this shopping time:D
We're heading to the 2nd floor bcs my friend get a RTW for the show . And after we finish this area, we come to the 3rd floor . Wow ! This's a heaven for me❤💙💛💜💖💚
Here I buy my fabrics~ I see a Jacquard and the price is reasonabe for me . So I buy 6 meters👀 I choose Maroon for the long dress
/we have the instuction for long dress color, which is contains Maroon, Black or Gold due to the 80's theme for the show/
me in the 3rd floor

4th floor already
luv this scenery
Finish the 3rd floor, now we're in the 4th floor ! The AC does not work well, so it was rather hot here and again there is a short circuit or lights extinguished so that caused the bad smell on the 4th floor. My friend finish the shopping and we enjoying take a pict in the mirror😋
Group photo ;)
Wwwww the last, we're heading to the 1st floor for payment . But one of us want to take a look and buying the stretchy fabric ~ there are misperceptions with the employee so she spends one hour in there. I and some friends waiting outside because we finished paying👌 
1st floor fabrics
1st floor for payment
In the end, we're going home at 7 P.M and it was rainy that day😂😂 we go there by motorcycle and yaaaa . . . . Just enjoy the on the way home hahaha
/we use rain coat ☺/
P.S : Discount is valid until the end of October, 2016.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you