BUNGA CITRA LESTARI AND ARTTITUDE 4

October 02, 2016

Friday, 28th September 2k16

This morning I've a plan to do our task together in near Art Centre ~ we've to searching information about this singer, make a moodboard also creating mind mapping . This is task for 'Kostum Pagelaran' subject and our team get Bunga Citra Lestari as the singer we should make a costume for her concert !
Bunga Citra Lestari is one of famous singer from Indonesia , she's an actress , model and commercial star . You can see about her bio through Google 👌
Bunga Citra Lestari
So now we're gather in the place where indicated and our task was made by collecting data from each person , so we can shorten working time ❤
I took a pict around us /killing time bcs waiting just do nothing is kinda bored for me/
Snap , snap , snap !

ARTTITUDE 4

Around 11 A.M we almost finished the task , then me and my friend wanna come to the ARTTITUDE 4 - NOSTALGILA who created by DKV Major . The event took a place in Art Centre , yea we can go there by walking by the way 👣👣
On the way to the event

So me and my friends come there together and took a pict in the entrence ! FYI , this event was held once in 2 years, and now this event was held over three days . So today is the 4th of ARTTITUDE event . All the participants are student from DKV major  . DKV was shorten from Visual Communication Design or in Bahasa is Desain Komunikasi Visual .

In total there were 20 participants in this event /CMIIW/ and each team contain 7 people . Our goal here of course to visit our friend's booth . She also guiding us to see all the booths in this event . Thank you so much ! 👭👭
My friend's booth

Traditional food for the ceremony in Bali

In front of my friend's booth , there a booth with game card as their main theme . Oh yes ! We tried them . Actually there're a reward if we can win this game , but too bad the reward was sold in the first day 😟 /we came in the 2nd day/ . Oh ya , they said that the best time to come here is from the afternoon to the evening , bcs all the booth will be opened up !
Card stage !

It was refreshing to come here . You know ? The theme for this year is 'Nostalgila', so you can see a lot of game , food , cartoon and music were created in the 90's !
Wah ! Great ! Feel like come back to our childhood memories 💕💕
Me also playing Mystic Messenger there ❤

Oh ya ! There're booths that caught my attention . The first one is animation booth .Yes, they created an animation to be showed in this event . We can see their hardwork through a screen in front of their booth and the second one is 90's cartoon, they even sell t-shirt with 90's cartoon drawing on it , you can bring you own t-shirt and get printed there ! 

I tried one of traditional game which is Dengkleng ! It's so nostalgic ! Although I'm so shy tried this game , I still tried them LOL therefore me just ended up quickly . Cr : Rina

Booth with Tajog is kinda interesting ! Tajog was one of traditional game in Bali . You should walking using that bamboo , but it kinda scared for me, bcs you should maintain the balance to keep over the Tajog ! I did not dare to try, so we just pass this booth 😳 

Of ya my friend from DKV has a traditional food as their booth theme . It just amazing for me to see those food ornaments ! Tbh I don't really know about the stories behind these foods ;_; 

In the end of our last trip in ARTTITUDE, we've lot of fun ! Memorizing those old stories , our childhood memories 😌 .  Glad can visit our friend's booth and sightseeing all of the booths in this event !
Hope your event got a great success !!
Bonus pict :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you