Kashuu X Yasusada Cosplay ( Touken Ranbu )

August 26, 2016


【 Touken Ranbu】

Kashuu Kiyomitsu (加州清光) CN Namieka
https://www.facebook.com/namieka0

Yasusada Yamatonokami (大和守安定) CN 幸村希望華 Asuka Yukimura
https://facebook.com/samurai.girl325

Photo thanks to Didik Mustofa | Ade Jefferson | Dita Photograph
Costume are handmade by Namieka and 希望華 Asuka . 





Next




These photos were taken on the same day but different background tho ^^; Thx to kameko that day ^^
I was one of the commitees, so we took photos during the afternoon after I finish my job ~

This's my first time using traditional clothes like on the pict, sure it's hard tho~ 
I wore chest binder and also the hakama I made is very heavy. Probably because of the type of fabric that I use. 
Using geta shoes also turned out to be rather painful for me ^^; cuz these shoes are made of wood, so it was kind of pain if you're the type of person who likes to walk around the event ^^ I prefer shoes that used by Asuka-san, bcs it's more flexible and I think the material is rubber~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you