Don't Say Lazy !! K-ON

February 19, 2015

Hi Namieka★ here ^w^)/
Next post is my cosplay as Akiyama Mio from K-ON ! (Don't Say Lazy)
These photos were taken at Doki-Doki Festival, located at Lippo Plaza Kuta - Bali
Actually Doki-Doki Festival held on November 2014 and held over 2 days. But I just came on the second day only :3






【 K-ON !! 】
Mio Akiyama (秋山 澪) Don't Say Lazy
CN : Namieka
Photo thanks to Agus Sudarmaja

 
throw some effort to editing this one LOL





                       ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★





【 K-ON !! 】
Mio Akiyama (秋山 澪) Don't Say Lazy
CN : Namieka
Photo thanks to Dita Photograph




















Here is some results from mini photoshoot with Dita Photograph :3



and ........
the memorable things are....
I can take a photo with guest star from Bandung XD 
Thanks Agus Sudarmaja who take our photo //////
*actually I'm too shy to ask them to take a pict together, and Agus Sudarmaja give me help to ask them ///
*thank you so much ! >_<
with Zhuge Kamiya

with Konnichi Kurenai
 I get their coscard too !!


Too bad I can't take a picture with the other guest star ( TakaShinreisa and Daiki ) :')
maybe next time :')
but I get their coscard too ^_^





more updates :

★ Deviantart : http://ekamariani.deviantart.com/

★ World Cosplay : http://worldcosplay.net/
























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you